YUIConf 2010: Early-bird registration ends this week
An awesome lineup is in place for YUIConf 2010, which will be held at Yahoo!'s Sunnyvale, CA campus this November 8-10. Douglas Crockford will be back with a new talk entitled "Project Future", and Dion Almaer and Ben Galbraith will be moderating a panel on the future of the discipline. We have a stellar lineup of speakers, including Christian Heilmann, Dav Glass, and Nicholas Zakas, taking the podium this year on topics spanning YQL, NodeJS, and YUI:
- An Introduction to YQL
- YQL + YUI: Building End-to-End Applications
- Building YQL Open Data Tables with YQL Execute
- Using (Not Abusing) YQL for Caching, Filtering and Collating Data
- NodeJS + YUI 3
- Using NodeJS and YUI 3 for Server or Browser Side View Rendering
- Understanding Progressive Enhancement with YUI: Write Less, Achieve More
- Internationalizing Applications Using YUI 3
- Editor: The Next Generation
- AutoComplete: Deep Space Nine
- The Journey from Idea to Functioning Widget in YUI 3
- Finger Tips: Lessons Learned From Building a Touch-Based Experience
- and much, much more!
Be sure to sign up this week to receive the early-bird rate of $35. After October 8, tickets cost $50.
For folks traveling from outside the Bay Area, we have made available Yahoo! rates at a couple nearby hotels. Check out http://yuilibrary.com/yuiconf2010/ for more details.
CC photo of Dion Almaer by seanosh on Flickr.
Update: The early-bird price was incorrect. Tickets cost $35 through October 8.