YUI Theater — Ryan Dahl: "Node.js Roadmap" (48 min.)
If the video embed below doesn't show up correctly in your RSS reader of choice, be sure to click through to watch the high-resolution version of the video on YUI Theater.
Other Recent YUI Theater Videos:
- Nagesh Susarla: Building YQL Open Data Tables with YQL Execute — YQL engineer Nagesh Susarla explores the power of YQL execute in the creation of powerful YQL open data tables.
- Mirek Grymuza and Josh Gordineer: YQL: An Introduction — Mirek Grymuza and Josh Gordineer are members of the team that brings you YQL, the remarkable Yahoo data service that turns the internet into a database accessible via familiar SQL-style syntax. In this talk from YUIConf 2010, they provide a baseline introduction to YQL's history, features, and core uses.
- Nate Koechley: A Taxonomy of Touch — YUI contributor Nate Koechley breaks down the elements of touch primitives, gestures and semantics, laying a foundation for the broader language of touch interactions that drive the emerging class of portable devices.
- Nicholas C. Zakas: YUI Test — Yahoo! Front Page engineer, author and YUI contributor Nicholas C. Zakas talks about the new standalone YUI Test project which has been broken out from its YUI 2 and YUI 3 roots.
- Tantek Çelik: HTML5: Right Here, Right Now — Author and standards expert Tantek Çelik, formerly of Technorati, discusses the current state of HTML5 specifications and their readiness for use in shipping web applications.
CC Content/Used by Kind Permission: