YUI Theater — Douglas Crockford: "Project Future" (43 min.)
If the video embed below doesn't show up correctly in your RSS reader, be sure to click through to watch the high-resolution version of the video on YUI Theater.
- Download HD video (480p ~302MB)
- Download video (m4v)
- A high-resolution version of this talk is available on YUI Theater.
Walt Disney's EPCOT Video
During his presentation, Douglas showed the following video made by Walt Disney shortly before his death. In this 24-minute clip, Disney introduces the key concepts underlying his "City of the Future."
Other Recent YUI Theater Videos:
- Norbert Lindenberg: Internationalizing Applications Using YUI 3 — On the web as in the real world, every language is a minority language. To reach a majority of users, your software will need to support multiple languages and be adapted to the needs and expectations of different cultures. In this session from YUIConf 2010, Yahoo! internationalization architect Norbert Lindenberg discusses how to do this building on YUI 3.
- Tilo Mitra: Handling Data in YUI 3 — Yahoo! engineering intern Tilo Mitra introduces the YUI 3 data-lifecycle toolkit, including facilities for data sources, schemas, and the new-for-3.3.0 YUI DataTable widget.
- Gonzalo Cordero: A Preview of YUI 3 TreeView — Yahoo! frontend engineer and YUI contributor Gonzalo Cordero discusses his TreeView implementation which was recently posted to the YUI 3 Gallery. This lighter incarnation of Treeview is built upon YUI 3's Parent-Child module and already boasts a feature-rich and easy-to-implement API and a robust set of events.
CC Content/Used by Kind Permission: