Yeti 0.2.22 Released
We continue to rely on Yeti in CI and we've fixed a few bugs along the way. Today, we run 17,202 tests in browsers on every YUI library commit using Yeti. An additional 45,665 tests run about once a day. We can easily reach 100,000 tests running daily with our setup (assuming 4 commits per day) and we still have more browsers and devices yet to come.
- Automatically restart stalled browsers when using WebDriver.
- Avoid Selenium proxy in Sauce Labs to support IE 6-9.
- Maximum duration for sessions in Sauce Labs is now 2 hours.
- Support for
HTTPS_PROXYenvironment variables when installing Yeti dependencies. Thanks, @ryanvanoss!
- Crash fix: prevent calling _launch twice when starting a browser.
- Crash fix: properly close duplicate connection.
- Bugfix: Yeti exits with code 1 when tests fail using the JUnit XML reporter.
- Bugfix: Fix bug in Batch.disallowAgentId.
- Bugfix: Uncaught exceptions are now reported in JUnit XML results.
- Bugfix: Improve handling of browser-sent events on load.
- Upgrade glob and request dependencies.
You can upgrade now by running
npm install -g yeti. Learn more about Yeti at yeti.cx.