YUI 3.13.0 Released
We are very happy to announce the release of YUI 3.13.0! You can find this release via the Yahoo CDN, installable through npm, or available as a download. We have also updated the YUI Library website to reflect changes in this release.
In This Release
Much of the information about this release is detailed in our Release Candidate blog post. The components updated by this release are listed below.
- Rich Text Editor
- Event, Custom Event, and Event ValueChange
- Node and ScrollInfo Node Plugin
- YUI Core
Removals and Deprecations
- SimpleYUI - It was deprecated a while back, and has been removed for this release.
.swffiles - All of the
.swffiles in the YUI repo have been removed, and a new unsupported repo (yui3-swfs) has been created with the source files, if you want to compile and host your own
widget-locale- This component was deprecated a long time ago, and now has been removed from the source code.
- YUI PHP Loader - It has been deprecated in this release and will no longer be supported.
- YUI 2in3 - This component has been deprecated in this release and may be removed in a future release as per the deprecation policy.
There was a total of 544 commits by 19 contributors for this release. If you would like to read more about the details of the changes for this release, check out the Change History Rollup as well as the GitHub comparison with YUI 3.12.0. We run almost 9,000 tests per target environment daily on our source code and we are always looking into ways to improve the process. If you find an issue, please file it on GitHub. If you would like to contribute tests, documentation, code fixes, and new features, please check out our Contributing to YUI Wiki entry. We also have a special set of up for grabs issues that can serve as an excellent way to get involved in the YUI community.