YUI Weekly for February 14th, 2014
Welcome to YUI Weekly, the weekly roundup of news and announcements from the YUI team and community.
Pure 0.4.1 was also released this week. This Pure release brings a bunch of little enhancements to your favorite mini CSS library.
YUI Open Roundtable
This week's Open Roundtable featured Drew Folta discussing Intl support in Modown. The talk was a great introduction to using Intl for localizing your Modown projects.
The following YUIConf videos were released over the course of the week:
- Building a Performant HTML5/Hybrid App by Diego Ferreiro and Norbert Hu
- Touch Football: Rebuilding Yahoo Fantasy Sports for the Modern Web by Mark Kawakami
- The Chromium team posted an article explaining background compilation in Chrome.
- Matt Baker wrote an article on how you'd go about replacing callbacks with ES6 generators.
- This is an older article but one that I found valuable this week: How to automatically test CSS by Simon Madine over at CSS Tricks.
That's all for this week! Happy Valentine's Day to everyone!